Needle Roller Bearing (K 64X70X16)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Industrial Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: K 64x70x16
- Material: Bearing Steel
- Precision Rating: Abec1, Abec3, Abec5
- Seals Type: Zz/Zrs.Rz/RS. Open
- The Number of Rows: Single
- Separated: Unseparated
- Trademark: HRN
- HS Code: 84824000
- Load Direction: Radial Bearing
- Clearance: C0, C2, C3, C4, C5
- Vibration Level Code: V1, V2.V3
- Rolling Body: Roller Bearings
- Spherical: Non-Aligning Bearings
- Outer Dimension: 70 mm
- Origin: Shangdong, Tianjin
We are one of the leading suppliers of Slewing Ring Bearings that is available in ball and roller types. These bearings are extensively used where a rotary motion is required without transmission of high radial load, rotation at slow speed and little rough application.
The Ball Type has double row ball bearing slewing rings with double axis system and single row ball bearing slewing ring with four-point contact. In case of the Roller Bearing design, three roller bearing slewing rings with radial & axial roller type are applied. We can provide our clients with wide range, having up to 3500 mms external diameter with either internal teeth or external teeth cut or without any teeth. For pre-lubricated condition with grease nipples, high quality dust seals and standardized clamping bolt pattern the complete bearing is provided.
These bearings give a normal life of 30000 revolutions on load. The selection of type of rolling element either roller or ball and the number of rows, entirely depends on application and method of use, such as slewing over angle, operating cycle and oscillatory motion. Our Slewing Bearing Rings find wide application in wind turbine, turntable, mobile carne, excavator, port carne, turn dish rotation in steel industry and work platform.
- High operational efficiency
- Compact design
- Long service life
- Low maintenance
- Transmissions, transfer cases, engines & valve trains
- Steering and braking systems
- Axle support
- Outboard engines
- Assemblies with bearings.
- Engineered polymer cages
- Bearings with one or two seals
- Closed end bearings
- Oil holes
- Drawn sleeve
Types of Needle Roller Bearings
- Drawn cup needle roller bearings: These needle roller bearings have a deep thin walled outer ring with open or closed ends. These bearings have a very low sectional height and have high load carrying capacity. They are used when a very compact arrangement is required and the housing bore cannot be used as a raceway. These drawn cup needle roller bearings are directly used on the shaft.
- Drawn cup needle roller bearings with closed ends: These drawn cup are manufactured of hardened steel sheet, needle roller and cage assembly form a non-separable unit. There drawn cup needles have a large lubricant space. Generally, they have only a single row of rollers but some may have two-needle roller and cage assemblies adjacent to each other with the lubricating hole in the outer ring.
- With and without inner rings: These are rubbing of polyurethane or nitride rubber(NBR).Superior quality of lithium base grease is used in them. They are a substitute for seals. The raceways of the shaft must have the hardness and the surface should have a normal finish in order to maximize the load carrying capacity.
Needle Roller Bearings Specifications & Standards
- Dimensions - The boundary dimensions of the drawn cup needle roller bearings are in accordance with ISO
- Bore Size - Its size is measured in millimeters. The bore is a hollow cylindrical chamber or barrel shaped where the metal balls are placed.
- Outer Ring Width - It is the width of the outer ring measured in millimeters.
- Revolutions - Revolutions indicate the rotation speed of the bearing.
- Bearing Weight - It indicates the weight of the bearing, measured in pound.
- Tolerance - They are usually meant for normal tolerance but can be enhanced.
- Internal Clearance- A suitable internal clearance is achieved by selecting appropriate tolerance.
- Misalignment - The line contact between the raceways and the rollers prevent damaging edge stresses from occurring & also allows bearings to accommodate very minor angular misalignments of the shaft relative to the housing.
- Cages - There are standard cages but some may
|Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearings||HK, HKRS, HK2RS ,BK, BKRS, TLA, BA, SCE|
|One-way Needle Roller Bearings||HF, HFL, RC, RCB, EWC|
|Entity Bushed Needle Roller Bearings||NA, NK, NKI, NAV, NAO, HJ, BR, BRI|
|Yoke Type Track Roller Bearings||RSTO, RSTOX, STO, STOX, RNA222RS, RNA222RSX, NA222RS, NA222RSX, NATR, NATV, NATVPP, NATRPP, NUTR, NUTRX|
|Combined Bearings||NARF, NARFL, NKIA, NKIB, ZARN, ZARNL, NKXR, NKXRZ, NX, NXZ, NKX, NKXZ|
|Trust Needle Roller And Cage Assembly||AXK, AXW, TC, K811, K812, K893, K894, K874, AS, WS811, GS811, LS, ZS|
|Radial Needle Roller And Cage Assembly||K, KS, KK, KKS, KZK, KBK, KNL|
|Full Complement Needle Roller Bearings||F, FH, MF, MFH, FY, MFY, B, BH, RNAV, NAV|
|Stud Type Track Roller Bearings||KR, KRPP, KRE, KREPP, KRV, KRVPP, KRVE, KRVEPP, NUKR, NUKRE, CR, CF|
|Needle Roller||Dw*Lw, PDw*Lw|
|Inner Ring||IR, LR|
|Aligning Roller Bearings||RPNA, PNA|