Free Copper Welding Wire (1.0 mm)
- Model NO.: 1.0 mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- Trademark: HRN
- Origin: Shandong
- Type: Rolling Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Extended Length: 10-20mm
- Specification: 1.0 mm
- HS Code: 72292000
No copper coated welding wire using texturing derusting drawing technique also namely notch drawing technique, surface treatment with special active wire agent. Cancel the pickling, alkali washing, copper plating process, to ensure that the product no environmental pollution in the welding process, especially in mechanization and robot welding field is more suitable .
No Copper Welding Wire offers the following Advantages:
1. Reduction of total fumes and copper content in welding fumes
2. Smooth feeding and sliding into the conduit
3. Arc stability
4. Resistance to atmospheric agents and oxidation
5. Quality of joints and final welding
6. Low environmental impact
7. Antirust and conductivity
8. Less abrasion to the conductive nozzle.
Cooper free welding wire ER50-6 is similar with AWS ER70s-6 is used for welding 500 Mpa low alloy steel single and muti-pass welding; also for high speed thin plates, pipe line steel welding. Suitable for manual welding, automatic welding and robot welding, such as oil machinery, heavy crane machinery, pressure vessels, oil-chemical vessels, ship body, bridge, construction steel structure, etc.
|AWS||Min Tensile strength||Min Yield strength||Min Elongation||Akv|
|CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (%)|