Electrically Insulated Rolling Bearing-Bearing (6317 M/C3 Vl0241)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500000 PCS Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 6317 M/C3 VL0241
- The Number of Rows: Single
- Material: Aluminium Oxide
- Load Direction: Axial Bearing
- Trademark: HRM
- Origin: Shandong
- Rolling Body: Ball Bearings
- Outer Dimension: Medium and Large(120-190mm)
- Spherical: Non-Aligning Bearings
- Separated: Unseparated
- Specification: 85*180*41
Provide two features in one solution:
- a bearing function;
- electrical insulation.
• reduce the number of failures and improve the machine uptime.
• reduce maintenance costs.
• are the most economical solution in
comparison with other insulating solutions.
• The standard 100 μm layer thickness prevents most current passage problems.
• Performs 100 % testing up to 1 000 V DC. Lab tests show that electrical breakdown occurs above 3 000 V DC.
Electrically Insulated Rolling Bearings provide a minimum ohmic resistance of 50 M at 1 000 V DC.
• The application process using plasma spraying technique in combination with sophisticated pre- and after preparation of the bearing rings gives an outstanding coating quality.
Electrically Insulated Rolling Bearings are treated with a unique sealant ensuring insulation in humid environments. It is also insensitive to heat and chemicals.
Electrically Insulated Rolling Bearings provide a better electrical and mechanical performance
than other insulation methods.
|Electrically Insulated Rolling Bearing||d||D||B|